We’re swooning over this week’s BattleShop challenge! Whether your Valentine’s Day plans include a fun day at the park or a romantic night of fine dining, we’ve got you covered this week in our VALENTINE’S DAY TO NIGHT battle. Build 2 looks – one for a day date and one for a night date with a $5,000 virtual budget.
New to BattleShop? Here’s how it works:
– Head to www.BattleShop.co and click the orange START A NEW BATTLE button once you’ve signed in.
– Use our search bar to find the required items on our VALENTINE’S DAY TO NIGHT fashion roster. Add all of the things you love to your Fitting Room as you shop, like you would in a real fitting room.
– Once you’ve found the pieces you want to compete with, move the required items to your Closet. Your $5,000 battlebudget will decrease as you move items to the Closet. Be sure to stay within your budget!
– When all of the categories in the Closet are full, click the LOCK button at the bottom of the roster and your Closet will be submitted to a voting league. Be sure to LOCK at least ONE closet by Friday at 11:59 pm (EST).
– First you’ll vote within your league and if you WIN, you’ll move on to the FINALS where you’ll compete for SOMETHING UNDER $50 FROM YOUR CLOSET! Not bad for online fantasy shopping, are we right?
SHOP OUR DAY TO NIGHT LOOKS
J.O.A. Plaid Voluminous Sweatshirt – $75.95 DailyLook
Tractr Sequin Jegging – $42 Pink Mascara
Commes des Garcons Play Black Heart Logo Converse Edition High tops – $105 SSense
REDValentino embroidered tulle and crepe mini dress – $1,050 Net-a-Porter
Kate Spade New York Glitter Statement Necklace – $208 Neiman Marcus
Charlotte Olympia Black Suede Sabrina Platform pumps – $329 SSense