Whether you’re cheering on the Seattle Seahawks or the New England Patriots in Sunday’s Super Bowl, you can show your team spirit in style. Bright colors are in this year so show your support with lots of cool hues in BattleShop‘s SUPERBOWL TEAM COLORS shopping challenge! Rooting for the Seahawks? Add Boden’s GREEN Everyday Shopper OR Michael Kors’ Large Selma Zip satchel to your BattleShop closet. Is New England your team? Go for Tory Burch’s red Robinson tote or this silver Marc by Marc Jacobs Metropolitote.
New to BattleShop? Here’s how it works:
– Head to www.BattleShop.co and click the orange START A NEW BATTLE button once you’ve signed in.
– Use our search bar to find the required items on our SUPERBOWL TEAM COLORS fashion roster. Add all of the things you love to your Fitting Room as you shop, like you would in a real fitting room.
– Once you’ve found the pieces you want to compete with, move the required items to your Closet. Your $2,000 battlebudget will decrease as you move items to the Closet. Be sure to stay within your budget!
– When all of the categories in the Closet are full, click the LOCK button at the bottom of the roster and your Closet will be submitted to a voting league. Be sure to LOCK at least ONE closet by Friday at 11:59 pm (EST).
– First you’ll vote within your league and if you WIN, you’ll move on to the FINALS where you’ll compete for SOMETHING UNDER $50 FROM YOUR CLOSET! Not bad for shopping online, are we right?